Client Information & Resources
Downloadable Files for our clients
- Postures & Positions for Late Pregnancy
- Group B Strep fact sheet
- When to Page Your Midwife
- What to Do if Your Water Breaks
- True Labor versus "False" Labor
- Castor Oil to Stimulate Labor
- What to Do if the Baby is Coming NOW
- Birth Blanket Instructions
- Additional Supplies needed for a home birth
Website Links for our clients
- Waterbirth Solutions
Purchase an inflatable tub for your labor and/or birth in water. Three types to choose from, ships from Washington. Ask Amy Jo for our code to get a 10% discount!
Another option for purchasing an inflatable birth pool. Ask Amy Jo for our code to get a 10% discount!
- Radiant Belly Birth Kits
Order your birth supplies kit online with our local provider. They will ship the Vivante Midwifery custom kit to you, or you can pick it up yourself in NE Portland.
- Nursing Mothers Counsel of Oregon
Provides free phone support, breastfeeding classes, and other support for breastfeeding mothers.
- La Leche League of Oregon
Find a local meeting with other breastfeeding moms or call a Leader for advice, encouragement or support.
- Baby Blues Connection
Learn more about antepartum and postpartum depression and get local support.